Paying Your Water Bill
For your convenience, the District offers several options for payment of your water bill. Payments may be made in the form of cash, check or credit cards (Visa and MasterCard only). The Coastside County Water District also offers direct debit and online banking services.
- By mail, using the return envelope provided by the District or mail to Coastside County Water District, 766 Main Street, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019.
- In person at the District office. A drop box, located at the front door is also available for your use in submitting payments before and after business hours.
- Online Payment – Online Bill Pay makes it convenient for your to manage your Coastside County Water District account. You can view statements online, see payment and usage history and make one-0time credit card payments. To access our online bill payment site, click here to register (Customer Sign Up Guide PDF).
- Direct Debit - Pay your water bill automatically by having the total amount of your bill deducted from your checking or savings account on the due date of the original statement. Just complete the "ACH Direct Debit Authorization" form (PDF) and return it back to our office.
- Personal Online Banking - Another form of payment that is used by our customers is "Online Banking". You may want to check with your bank to see if they offer the online banking service. Many of our customers enjoy the convenience of this type of service.
Please contact the District's Customer Service representatives at (650) 726-4405 for any additional questions you may have concerning your account, or general questions regarding billing, establishing or discontinuing service.