Opening an Account
New Residential and Commercial Water Service Customers
A water service account with Coastside County Water District may be opened either by telephone or in person at the District office. In addition to a $75.00 deposit, our Customer Service representatives will need the following information to open your account:
- Applicants name
- Service address of the new account
- Billing address (if different than service address)
- Effective date of start of service
- A home and/or work telephone number
- The number of persons in the household
Identification in the form of a Social Security Number, California Driver's License, or valid California Identification Card Number is required. In the case of a business, a tax identification number is required.
Please contact the District's Customer Service representatives at (650) 726-4405 for any additional questions you may have concerning your account, or general questions regarding billing, establishing or discontinuing service.