Pay Bill  |  Contact  |  Emergencies  FacebookTwitterLinkedIn

Applying for a New Water Service Connection

If you have questions about installing a new water service connection, please contact the District office. A member of the District's staff can assist you in answering questions and obtaining information regarding installation of water meters and fire service meters, new water service connections for residential and commercial uses, and water main extensions. (Note: Water service connection size is determined according to the CCWD's Regulations Regarding Water Service Extensions and Water System Improvements; Engineering and Construction Standards; Approved Materials - Recodified through Resolution No. 2003-11, March 2004, available as downloadable PDF.)

Please contact the District's Customer Service representatives at (650) 726-4405 for any additional questions you may have concerning your account, or general questions regarding billing, establishing or discontinuing service.