Agendas and Notices
COASTSIDE COUNTY WATER DISTRICT
766 MAIN STREET
HALF MOON BAY, CA 94019
REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Tuesday, June 11, 2019 - 7:00 p.m.
The Coastside County Water District (CCWD) does not discriminate against persons with disabilities. Upon request, the agenda and agenda packet materials can be provided in a format to accommodate special needs. If you require a copy of the agenda or related materials in an alternative format to accommodate a disability, or if you wish to attend this public meeting and will require special assistance or other special equipment, please call the District at (650) 726-4405 in advance and we will make every reasonable attempt to provide such an accommodation.
All public records relating to an open session item on this agenda, which are not exempt from disclosure pursuant to the California Public Records Act, that are distributed to a majority of the legislative body will be available for public inspection at the CCWD District Office, located at 766 Main Street, Half Moon Bay, CA at the same time that the public records are distributed or made available to the legislative body.
This agenda and accompanying materials can be viewed on Coastside County Water District’s website located at: www.coastsidewater.org.
The Board of the Coastside County Water District reserves the right to take action on any item included on this agenda.
1) ROLL CALL
2) PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3) PUBLIC COMMENT
At this time members of the public may address the Board of Directors on issues not listed on the agenda which are within the purview of the Coastside County Water District. Comments on matters that are listed on the agenda may be made at the time the Board is considering each item. Each speaker is allowed a maximum of three (3) minutes and must complete and submit a speaker slip. The President of the Board will recognize each speaker, at which time the speaker should proceed to the podium, give their name and address and provide their comments to the Board.
4) CONSENT CALENDAR
The following matters before the Board of Directors are recommended for action as stated by the General Manager. All matters listed hereunder constitute a Consent Calendar, are considered as routine by the Board of Directors, and will be acted upon by a single vote of the Board. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a member of the Board so requests, in which event the matter shall be removed from the Consent Calendar and considered as a separate item.
- Approval of disbursements for the month ending May 31, 2019:
Claims: $517,926.22; Payroll: $165,145.79 for a total of $683,072.01 (attachment)
- May 2019 Monthly Financial Claims reviewed by Director Reynolds
- Acceptance of Financial Reports (attachment)
- Approval of Minutes of May 14, 2019 Special Board of Directors Meeting (attachment)
- Approval of Minutes of May 14, 2019 Regular Board of Directors Meeting (attachment)
- Monthly Water Service Connection Transfer Report (attachment)
- Installed Water Connection Capacity and Water Meters Report (attachment)
- Total CCWD Production Report (attachment)
- CCWD Monthly Sales by Category Report – May 2019 (attachment)
- Monthly Planned Plant or Tank Discharge and New Water Line Flushing Report (attachment)
- Monthly Rainfall Reports (attachment)
- S.F.P.U.C. Hydrological Report for the month of April 2019 (attachment)
5) MEETINGS ATTENDED / DIRECTOR COMMENTS
6) GENERAL BUSINESS
- Creation of Strategic Planning Advisory Committee and Appointment of Directors to Serve on the Committee (attachment)
- Approve Salary Schedule with a Cost of Living Adjustment Increase for Fiscal Year 2019-2020 effective July 1, 2019 (attachment)
7) GENERAL MANAGER REPORT AND MONTHLY INFORMATIONAL REPORTS (attachment)
- Superintendent of Operations Report (attachment)
8) DIRECTOR AGENDA ITEMS – REQUESTS FOR FUTURE BOARD MEETINGS
9) CLOSED SESSION
- Conference with Legal Counsel – Existing Litigation
Pursuant to California Government Code Section 54956.9(d)(1)
Name of Case: In the Matter of the Appeal Regarding Post Retirement
Employment of Glenna F. Lombardi and Coastside County Water District,
Board of Administration, California Public Employee’s Retirement System,
Agency Case No. 2018-1114, OAH No. 2019021082
10) RECONVENE TO OPEN SESSION
Public Report of closed session action.