Agendas and Notices
COASTSIDE COUNTY WATER DISTRICT
766 MAIN STREET
HALF MOON BAY, CA 94019
REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 7:00 P.M.
The Coastside County Water District (CCWD) does not discriminate against persons with disabilities. Upon request, the agenda and agenda packet materials can be provided in a format to accommodate special needs. If you require a copy of the agenda or related materials in an alternative format to accommodate a disability, or if you wish to attend this public meeting and will require special assistance or other special equipment, please call the District at (650) 726-4405 in advance and we will make every reasonable attempt to provide such an accommodation.
All public records relating to an open session item on this agenda, which are not exempt from disclosure pursuant to the California Public Records Act, that are distributed to a majority of the legislative body will be available for public inspection at the CCWD District Office, located at 766 Main Street, Half Moon Bay, CA at the same time that the public records are distributed or made available to the legislative body.
This agenda and accompanying materials can be viewed on Coastside County Water District’s website located at: www.coastsidewater.org.
The Board of the Coastside County Water District reserves the right to take action on any item included on this agenda.
1) ROLL CALL
2) PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3) PUBLIC COMMENT
At this time members of the public may address the Board of Directors on issues not listed on the agenda which are within the purview of the Coastside County Water District. Comments on matters that are listed on the agenda may be made at the time the Board is considering each item. Each speaker is allowed a maximum of three (3) minutes and must complete and submit a speaker slip. The President of the Board will recognize each speaker, at which time the speaker should proceed to the podium, give their name and address and provide their comments to the Board.
4) CONSENT CALENDAR
The following matters before the Board of Directors are recommended for action as stated by the General Manager. All matters listed hereunder constitute a Consent Calendar, are considered as routine by the Board of Directors, and will be acted upon by a single vote of the Board. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a member of the Board so requests, in which event the matter shall be removed from the Consent Calendar and considered as a separate item.
- Approval of disbursements for the month ending November 30, 2018:
Claims: $761,998.02; Payroll: $165,567.69 for a total of $927,565.71 (attachment)
• November Monthly Financial Claims reviewed and approved by Director Mickelsen
- Acceptance of Financial Reports (attachment)
- Approval of Minutes of November 13, 2018 Regular Board of Directors Meeting (attachment)
- Installed Water Connection Capacity and Water Meters Report (attachment)
- Total CCWD Production Reports (attachment)
- CCWD Monthly Sales by Category Report (attachment)
- Monthly Planned Plant or Tank Discharge and New Water Line Flushing Report (attachment)
- Monthly Rainfall Reports (attachment)
- SFPUC Hydrological Report for month of October (attachment)
5) MEETINGS ATTENDED / DIRECTOR COMMENTS
6) GENERAL BUSINESS
- Pilarcitos Pipeline Replacement Project – Adoption of Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration, Adoption of Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program, and Approval of the Project (attachment)
- Award of Contract for 2-inch El Granada Pipeline Replacement Project (attachment)
- Contract with Balance Hydrologics for Denniston/San Vicente Stream Gaging, Groundwater Monitoring, and Data Analysis (attachment)
- Approval of Updated Salary Schedule for FY 2018-2019 with Recommended Salary Adjustments to be Effective December 22, 2018. (attachment)
- Election of Coastside County Water District Board President and Vice-President (attachment)
7) MONTHLY INFORMATIONAL REPORTS
8) DIRECTOR AGENDA ITEMS – FUTURE BOARD AND COMMITTEE MEETINGS AND REQUESTS FOR FUTURE BOARD MEETINGS AGENDA ITEMS